[docs] help with graphics

Ivor Surveyor isurveyor at vianet.net.au
Mon Apr 23 09:44:07 CEST 2012

I am new to programming and also Python.

I have downloaded python 2.7.2.   I am also reading Python
Programming by John Zelle supplemented by the MIT lecture series for beginners.
I have got as far as the chapter on graphics.  This is my problem I
can not locate the graphics module or find the file graphics.py.

my version of Python responds "module unknown" to the command "import
graphics."

I have searched both the Python and Wing web sites but can not find a
copy of the file to download.  I would be grateful for any help in
locating the file and I would be pleased to purchase the file, if required.

regards,

Ivor Surveyor
isurveyor at vianet.net.au