[docs] [issue11975] Fix referencing of built-in types (list, int, ...)

Jonas H. report at bugs.python.org
Mon May 30 12:38:53 CEST 2011

Jonas H. <jonas at lophus.org> added the comment:

I'm not.

My patch doesn't address the problem of unlinkable methods but wrong type declarations (read, wrong usage of ".. function::" directives) for builtins like int, float, bool, list etc. Because the directives change, the roles used to link to them (":func:`list`") have to be changed accordingly.  That's what this patch does.

I want to address `list` method documentation in the next step.