[docs] [issue10224] Build 3.x documentation using python3.x

Sye van der Veen report at bugs.python.org
Mon May 23 15:15:47 CEST 2011

Sye van der Veen <syeberman at rogers.com> added the comment:

I ran smack into this while setting up my Doc build for the first time.  In trying to fix my build problems, it took me about an hour to find that this was a known issue.

I've attached a patch to warn others of the issue, in the documentation and the build itself.  Also, I've updated the version of Sphinx in building.rst, and made a note reminding others to do the same. I've only tested this patch on Windows 7.

keywords: +patch
nosy: +syeberman
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file22080/Issue10224Warnings.patch