[docs] Bug viewing docs.python.org from IPod/IPhone

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 23:45:35 CET 2011

Hi Anton,
thanks for your email.

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 14:46, Anton Chikin <kverlin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that code sample blocks long lines are truncated with the
> right edge of the screen while browsing documentation on
> docs.python.org with Safari browser from IPod/IPhone 3G(S).

I think this can be considere the expected behavior: while the text
around the code is correctly rewrapped to shorter page witdh, this
cannot be done for code, where indentation matters. On chormium I can
see a slinging bar at the bottom of the code block, in order to scroll
it, but without auto adjusting: if it's not there for you, then maybe
that's a problem.

Regards,