[docs] [issue12652] Keep test.support docs out of the global docs index

Eli Bendersky report at bugs.python.org
Sat Jul 30 19:27:56 CEST 2011

Eli Bendersky <eliben at gmail.com> added the comment:

Georg, since the issue was originally opened to track the solution, not the problem, I just figured it may be useful to mention that this solution was rejected and close the issue, for better historical record. Otherwise some years from now no one will remember what the debate was and that the solution was overruled in favor of another.

It's just an opinion, though. I don't have strong feelings about this.