[docs] [issue4819] Misc/cheatsheet needs updating

Antoine Pitrou report at bugs.python.org
Thu Jan 20 22:47:03 CET 2011

Antoine Pitrou <pitrou at free.fr> added the comment:

> Updating the cheat sheet would be a great summer of code like project.
> We are considering using the cheat sheet as basis for a flyer in the
> PSF marketing material project.

IMO it's not only about updating. It's about converting it to some
proper markup format, and being able to generate nicely laid out
versions of it. See examples of nice non-Python cheat sheets:
http://javascript-reference.info/
http://www.gscottolson.com/weblog/2008/01/11/jquery-cheat-sheet/

By the way the Python 3 transition means that it not only misses some
features, but probably has lots of bogus constructs and examples, so
putting it back as-is would do users a disservice.