[docs] [issue11318] Python 3.2 FAQ example code typo?

Boštjan Mejak report at bugs.python.org
Fri Feb 25 17:54:30 CET 2011

Boštjan Mejak <bostjan.mejak at gmail.com> added the comment:

So you're saying that if a class' name is C, then c.count is the same as
C.count? I thought Python is case-sensitive. You know: c (small letter c) is
not equal to C (big letter C) in Python. I don't understand what you mean by
c.count because my intepreter always throws an exception that c is not
defined if I feed it with this code example and do   >>> c.count

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file20890/unnamed