[docs] Suggestion to IDE menu.

nazri nasir nazrinasirrmn at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 22:20:49 CEST 2011

Dear Python Team Foundation;
 I would like to suggest that the IDE python (IDLE) should have the [check for updates] function in the IDE menu. I suggest to put in new menu which is easy to reach. If user want to update the software it become easily and Python will be the best.

Thank you,
Yours Sincerely
Lt Commander (ret) Nazri, BEng(UK),MCP.
Design engineering and scientific application by using open source software (Python, Pascal (Lazarus), FBasic, Ruby, Perl, Java(NetBeans), Java(Eclipse), Highlight, Racket, AutoHotkey, Processing, SciLab, PHP, HTML, CSSand close source software Visual Basic 2008/2010, Visual C#, Visual C++, Jscript, F#, WPF, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight, Lightswitch, MATLAB, Z80 Coding (ZDS II-eZ80 IDE) in detail.
Design Program including allEngineering Application by using Windows based Application or .NET Frameworkprogramming capabilities.

Top 10 Player of Dominosa on Facebook. http://apps.facebook.com/puzzle-dominosa/ since January 2011.
http://twitter.com/nazrinasir
Phone:+4917632920298  or +4917674137138 or +4915110445855