[docs] [issue11929] Improve usage of PEP8 in Docs/includes/*

Alexander Belopolsky report at bugs.python.org
Tue Apr 26 21:18:28 CEST 2011

Alexander Belopolsky <belopolsky at users.sourceforge.net> added the comment:

On the other hand, I would be +0 for the tzinfo-examples fixes of the form:

foo(x=default) vs. foo(x = default)

(This was also the fix suggested on the ML.)

Overall, I think it is good to judicially point out to PEP 8 violations where fixes would improve readability, but mechanical reformatting is likely to be net loss.  I may fix tzinfo-examples next time I touch it.  With addition of timezone class in 3.3, this set of examples needs to be updated.