[docs] [issue10438] list an example for calling static methods from WITHIN classes

Ian report at bugs.python.org
Tue Nov 16 23:44:25 CET 2010

Ian <ifreecarve at gmail.com> added the comment:

Am I to understand that self.f() is a valid way to call a static method?  Can you see how that would run counter to intuition for someone who is familiar with other languages?

Given that, I would make the following (more precise) change:

< It can be called either on the class (such as C.f()) or on an instance (such as C().f()).
---