[Doc-SIG] Transifex is out of sync

Julien Palard julien at palard.fr
Mon Nov 22 03:11:59 EST 2021

> I have noticed that my account needs to belong to the organization to make Travis CI work normally.
> So, I must get permission from the admin of the organization cpython.
> Can anyone permission me?

To run what, where?

Also I think everybody dropped Travis when they get bought. You could try github action? I can help in rewriting the thing, but I don't know where it is.

(About the off-topic tail of the thread: doc-sig@ is to speak about the doc, we're speaking about the doc, it's OK. translation@ is to speak about translation (not only in the doc) it would be OK too.)

Bests,
--
Julien Palard
https://mdk.fr