[Doc-SIG] Russian Docs Translation

Julien Palard julien at palard.fr
Mon Jan 25 04:24:29 EST 2021

Hi!

Le 2021-01-25 à 08:25, Kristina Mironova a écrit :
> Maksim joined us with full Python 3.8.3 documentation translated.
> You can see translation on his site
> https://digitology.tech/docs/python_3/
> <https://digitology.tech/docs/python_3/>

Nice!

> Can you please create python/python-docs-ru?

If you already have a repo with content, the best way is to transfer it
to the python org, but this can only be done by someone having the right
to create a repo on the Python org so typically people first transfer
the repo to me, then I transfer it to the Python org, but we did not
tried to give me admin rights on the repo so I can try to transfer it
directly, it may work too.

If you don't have a repo yet I can create an empty one and set you admin
on it.

Bests,
--
[Julien Palard](https://mdk.fr)