[Doc-SIG] Updates on Transifex

Marco Rougeth marco at rougeth.com
Wed Apr 10 11:13:22 EDT 2019

I'm going to add one more question to the thread.

Today, we have a flat list with all resources on Transifex, which means
that each .rst file are reflected like <folder>--<resource>
(e.g.c-api--bool or c-api--buffer) on Transifex. It would be helpful to
have the resources into categories like we see on the source tree, mainly
because it'd be easier to see the statistics from a specific section and to
prioritize the ones we need to deploy the translation.

Also, it would be nice if someone has a different use case on Transifex.

Thanks,
Marco.