[Doc-SIG] About smart-quotes in translations

Adrian Liaw adrianliaw2000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 13:31:36 EDT 2018

Hi,

I just submitted a PR: https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/9423 that
includes the patch, can you please try it and see if it works? Japanese
team, can you also please try it out?

Also, should we add skip news and skip issue labels to this PR? I'm not
sure if I'm missing anything in my PR since this is my very first
contribution to the CPython repo, will appreciate if anyone finds any thing
missing that I should do!

Best,