[Doc-SIG] appinv - intro

Julien Palard julien at palard.fr
Wed Jul 11 11:39:50 EDT 2018

Hi and welcome to the mailing list!

> i volunteer to help with french translation and arabic (coordinator maybe?)

Looks like you already started some PR on the french translation which are very welcome.

For arabic you may follow the PEP 545. In a nutshell: start to translate the tutorial in any repo. When translated we'll create you a repository to host it on the Python organisation on github. Also, as a coordinator, start to gather people to help you (translating the whole documentation alone (let alone translating two versions of it) is not possible).

Currently, in france we're creating sprints to make the effort known: at pycon fr (https://www.pycon.fr/2017/programme.html#sprints), in Paris, France (https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/Python-NUMA/events/245789981/, https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/Python-NUMA/events/251983533/) and in Lyon, France.

Bests,
​--
Julien Palard
https://mdk.fr​