[Doc-SIG] Translating sample programs in documentation

Xuan Wu fromwheretowhere.service at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 05:23:41 EDT 2018

Hi Julien,

thanks I agree that's another option. Still IMHO there's not yet clear
requirement about this yet. As I imagine some users might prefer the
'global' switcher while some others might prefer the 'local' one as you
suggested. Could we show the translated programs by default first, and
then improve potential usability after gathering more feedback?

Best regards,
Xuan.