[Doc-SIG] Brazilian Portuguese translation coordinate

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Tue Jun 27 15:17:02 EDT 2017

That is awesome news! Having the built-ins docs will be great!

I never thought transifex would be good to translate long form prose,
I am glad to learn it worked for you!

Congratulations on the huge success of Caipyra! I was assigned to a
client project until Saturday (including) so I missed it...

[ ]s
Luciano