[Doc-SIG] Fwd: translations coordinator

Tamás Bajusz gbtami at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 07:29:42 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tamás Bajusz <gbtami at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Doc-SIG] translations coordinator
To: Julien Palard <julien at palard.fr>

Yes, I'v posted the Documentation Contribution Agreement on my ML.
I have the hungarian translation of tutorial in .rst files. I started to
write
a quick and dirty GUI to help me merge them to .po files.
Thx for the offer anyhow :)

Maybe it can be useful for others in the future, so I uploaded it to
https://github.com/gbtami/rst2po