[Doc-SIG] Bengali India translation co-ordination

Kushal Das mail at kushaldas.in
Sat Jun 10 04:32:17 EDT 2017

On 10/06/17, Julien Palard wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> We have two variations, bn_IN and bn_BD, the words are different enough that
>> we should have both translated separately.
>
> OK, thanks for the clarification, I'm adding you as the coordinator for bn_IN: https://github.com/python/devguide/pull/225
>
> Are you aware of any existing translation that can be imported or are you starting from scratch? I think, if you start from scratch, you can use the existing transifex [1].
>
> For the repository (github.com/python/python-docs-bn-in) tell me (or anyone on #python-infra) to create it when you'll need it.
>
> [1]: https://www.transifex.com/python-doc/public/

We will start from scratch, and we will be happy to start using
transifex for the same. Please also create github repo when you have
time.

Also for transifex, the project Bengali should be marked as
Bengali (Bangladesh) just like Bengali (India).

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer
CPython Core Developer