[Doc-SIG] Python tutorial

Robert Lehmann robert at robertlehmann.de
Wed Apr 6 15:56:22 CEST 2011

Hi Guido,

have you had a look at the official tutorial [1]_ and the Using Python
[2]_ guides?  If so, what did you find particularly lacking about
them?  We are always open for suggestions and happy to improve!  (I'm
keeping this on-list purposefully for these questions;  we usually
discuss the *Python* documentation here, but we're quite low-traffic
anyways, so..)

.. [1] http://docs.python.org/tutorial/
.. [2] http://docs.python.org/using/

All the best,
Robert

PS.  You need to tweak the styling:  the links should stand out a
little more and code needs to be monospaced.  I am quite a fan of
linking to external resources, too, which would give your readers a
better starting point.