[Doc-SIG] [Python-Dev] [Preview] Comments and change proposals on documentation

Fred Drake fdrake at acm.org
Fri Nov 26 22:28:19 CET 2010

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 3:52 PM, average <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anonymous comments good too...

I suspect anonymous comments fall into the same category as anonymous
issue tracker submissions.  We've disallowed those for good reasons,
and those make sense in this case as well.

For the moderator side of things, I wonder if it makes sense to
actually create a tracker issue behind the scenes for each comment;
that would take care of the discovery issue for maintainers.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.    <fdrake at acm.org>
"A storm broke loose in my mind."  --Albert Einstein