[Doc-SIG] epydoc reST markup for stdlib docstrings

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Apr 14 00:24:13 CEST 2010

On 13/04/2010 23:56, Bill Janssen wrote:
> Good with me, but...
>
> Is epydoc still being maintained?  The last release was over two years
> ago, and the current release (3.0) doesn't work with the current
> docutils (0.6).

I don't think that is particularly relevant to the proposal. The
proposal is that we adopt a standard, once we have done that other tools
can be built that use it. Epydoc maybe essentially dead but it doesn't
affect the quality (or otherwise) of the docstring standard.

Michael

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/