[Doc-SIG] FAQ

gagsl-py3 at yahoo.com.ar gagsl-py3 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue May 13 08:00:10 CEST 2008

svn+ssh://pydotorg@svn.python.org/trunk/beta.python.org

> I can never remember how to find it by browsing
> <http://svn.python.org/>.
> Good thing I already have it checked out. ;-)

Ah, thanks! Looks like the browser interface is at:
<https://svn.python.org/www/trunk/beta.python.org/build/data/doc/faq/>

But I would never have found it there. I'd think the
FAQ would have been located on the same tree as the
main Python documentation, not buried inside the
website contents...

      Yahoo! Encuentros.

Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration