[Doc-SIG] coordination for translation of the Python Documentation

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Sun Mar 12 17:45:47 CET 2006

Aahz ha scritto:
> On Fri, Mar 10, 2006, Manlio Perillo wrote:
>> There exists an effort to aid the coordination of the translations of
>> the Python Documentation?
>
> AFAIK, there are no formal efforts, though there are many people willing
> to help.  You'll probably get more useful responses if you ask a more
> specific question.

Well, I'm the new maintainer of python.it, the italian Python web site.

I hoped for some formal guidelines or support to aid the translations.

Currently I'm porting all the documents to a Subversion repository
http://svn.python.it,
and I'm trying to write some scripts for automate the transtation of the
Standard Documentation (or at least to help merging changes in the
original documents into the translations)
http://svn.python.it/admin/trunk/scripts/update-version.py

There are some similar efforts?

Thanks and regards  Manlio Perillo