[Doc-SIG] No hyperref used in documentation?

Torsten Bronger bronger at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Sep 1 18:15:03 CEST 2005

Hallöchen!

I use

\ProvidesClass{howto}
             [1998/02/25 Document class (Python HOWTO)]

for creating documentation for my little Python project.  However,
all links in the TOC lead to nothing.  pdfTeX says multiple times:

! pdfTeX warning (dest): name{page005} has been referenced but does not exist,
replaced by a fixed one

Apparently hyperref.sty is not used at all.  Is there a reason for
that?  And, of course, how can I activate the links in my TOC?
Thank you!

Tschö,
Torsten.

--
Torsten Bronger, aquisgrana, europa vetus            ICQ 264-296-646