[Doc-SIG] nroff/troff

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at gmail.com
Fri May 20 02:51:45 CEST 2005

I haven't used these systems in quite a while so I don't know what
state they are in, but I still like the way they did things far better
than any other system I've seen. Much, much easier to learn than
LaTeX, but still very capable. Just wanted to comment.

Come to think of it, they might make a decent markup language for
incode documentation too.

And they really are easy to learn, at least to get off the ground with.

Cheers,
Ken