[Doc-SIG] Python docs in reST?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Thu May 19 04:46:29 CEST 2005

On Sunday 15 May 2005 23:04, Skip Montanaro wrote:
 > Fred wrote some Latex->ESIS->SGML tools that look like they might possibly
 > be redirected to the more-or-less one-time task of converting to reST.

Actually, I think they generate XML at this point, but I've not looked at them
in a long time.

Probably the best approach would be to simply finish that task, and then write
XSLT transforms to take it the rest of the way.  But it really depends on who
has time to work on it; I'm afraid I've been a bit busy lately.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.   <fdrake at acm.org>