[Doc-SIG] Hello and the threading module

Alan Green alan.green at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:20:07 CET 2005

Hi All,

I've been working with Python for fun and profit (but mostly fun) for
the last four years or so, and feel it's time for me to give something
back. I've decided to see if I can help out with documentation a
little.

Looking through the documentation bugs on sourceforge, it seems that
the threading module docs could do with a clean up - particularly to
document edge cases, like what might happen if you were to pass None
as a parameter. Would that be a good place to start?

Meanwhile, I've already put up two patches. The first updates the
"Working on Cygwin" section of Documenting Python. The second modifies
a public API in order to make it simpler to document - perhaps a
little too ambitiousfor somebody's second ever patch :).

Alan
--
Alan Green
alan.green at cardboard.nu - http://cardboard.nu