[Doc-SIG] what about OpenDocument?

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sat Dec 31 03:42:36 CET 2005

Yes, this is precisely what many of us dislike.  When we are working
on a project, and somebody changes the docs, we want a nice readable
svn checkin with the diffs, something that we can glance at any say
'yes that's correct' or 'oops, that's wrong'.  When instead you get
'binary file, no diffs available' your documentation starts living in
a world of its own, a world that you have to visit periodically and do
work to keep up with.

Laura