[Doc-SIG] Python Tutorial - urllib2

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Thu Dec 22 17:19:49 CET 2005

On Thursday 22 December 2005 10:06, Martin Blais wrote:
 > Convert it to LaTeX (it's easy) and submit it.

Or just submit as ReST, and request conversion.  I like spending my time in
XEmacs.  :-)

 > The LaTeX input format using the macros from the python docs is very
 > simple.  Converting your document should be easy.

This is mostly true; some LaTeXishness can be subtle.  If someone does want to
do their own LaTeX, that's fine, and I try to make the documentation for the
Python-specific macros fairly complete ("Documenting Python":
http://docs.python.org/doc/doc.html).  If there are questions after reading
that, I'm glad to answer them and improve that document as well.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.   <fdrake at acm.org>