[Doc-SIG] Creating howto directory in Python CVS

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Mon Aug 29 19:38:15 CEST 2005

In a message of Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:30:02 EDT, "Fred L. Drake, Jr." writes:
>On Monday 29 August 2005 09:28, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> > Actually they're on amk.ca now.  People find them pretty well -- type
> > "regular expression" into Google and the HOWTO is the top hit; it's
> > the second hit for "regular expressions".  I'd have no objection to
> > moving them to python.org hosting, but no pressing desire to do so.
>
>Ok, that's really an unrelated issue anyway.  If people find them without
>
>problems, there's no need to change it and break links.

I had a small problem with reg-exp how to the other day.
what decided me against report it to amk was the idea that I didn't
want to bother him personally about a personal page.  If they were
on python.org I would have sent my 'wish you had explained this
better' bit and my example of how to for sure.

Laura