[Doc-SIG] Docutils bug day

David Goodger goodger at python.org
Sat Jul 24 22:52:19 CEST 2004

Felix Wiemann would like to do a release on the 29th.  We'd like to
hold a Docutils bug day before that, on Monday, July 26, or Tuesday
July 27.

     Participants meet on IRC (irc://irc.freenode.net#docutils) and
     collaboratively go through the bug list, fixing and closing bugs
     as they go.  It's a good way to contribute to Docutils and learn
     about the source code, helps the developers by reducing the
     backlog of bugs, and improves the code for the next release.

     (Modelled on Python's bug days.  See
     <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonBugDay>.)

I know it's short notice, but can anybody join in?  What day & time is
good for you?  Please specify your time zone (e.g., I'm in EDT/-0400)
and/or convert to UTC first.

If you can't join us this time, what would be a better day for you?
Weekends or weekdays?  Any other thoughts?

I'll check <irc://irc.freenode.net#docutils> as much as I can (I'm on
as I write this).

--
David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>