[Doc-SIG] Docutils sprint at PyCon DC 2004

David Goodger goodger at python.org
Sat Jan 17 18:37:35 EST 2004

I have been invited by the PSF to coach a sprint at PyCon DC 2004
<http://pycon.org/>, sometime between March 20 (Saturday) and March 23
(Tuesday), which are the four sprint days before the conference
begins.  I have put up some initial notes in the wiki at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/DocutilsSprint>.  Please take
a look and comment (especially those attending PyCon).

In related news, I am looking for lodgings.  Does anybody here have a
spare bed, sofa, or floor, within reasonable commute of PyCon, from
March 19 to 27?  I'm a reasonably unobnoxious and helpful non-smoker.
Also, I have home renovation experience, which I'd be happy to put to
use to help defray expenses & inconvenience.

Thanks!

--
David Goodger                               http://python.net/~goodger
For hire: http://python.net/~goodger/cv