[Doc-SIG] Re: Docutils autonumbered lists

David Goodger goodger at python.org
Fri Oct 17 11:08:01 EDT 2003

Dethe Elza wrote:
 > I'll try to find the place where the state machine seemed to be
 > poking through (and dependant on file vs. StringIO).  It had to do
 > with how the include directive finds it's source directory.

Please be sure you're using the latest Docutils code from CVS.  ISTR
that a relevant bug was fixed recently.

 > Of course, finding the source directory from a string (vs. a file)
 > will be *problematic* in any case. %-)

Very true.  I think the best way to proceed is to use the current
working directory as a base for relative paths.  If "include" doesn't
already do that, please open a bug report.

--
David Goodger    http://starship.python.net/~goodger
For hire: http://starship.python.net/~goodger/cv