[Doc-SIG] optparse docs need proofreading

Greg Ward gward@python.net
Sat, 3 May 2003 15:21:31 -0400

So you're sitting around, wondering what to do with your weekend, and
worrying that the Python 2.3 documentation is not perfect yet.  Well,
you could proofread the documentation for optparse (currently section
6.20 of the "lib" manual), which was converted wholesale from
reStructuredText to LaTeX, and still bears some scars.  Both the
DVI/PS/PDF output and HTML bear close examination.

I'm working on it now, but will undoubtedly miss stuff, so feel free to
email any glitches you notice in the latest CVS version to me.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward <gward@python.net>                         http://www.gerg.ca/