[Doc-SIG] Re: German Umlauts

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Tue Jul 15 23:41:39 EDT 2003

David Goodger writes:
 > The latest Docutils code handles errors better.  I don't know if that
 > helps with ZWiki though; it probably uses an older snapshot of
 > Docutils code.

There's a Zope 3 ZWiki port which assumes that docutils has been
installed separately.

The docutils included in the Zope 2 CVS was just updated on July 10; I
think that was to the 0.3 release.

I don't know how users of the separate ZWiki for Zope 2 get docutils;
there might be a copy of it included, or it may require a separate
installation if the Zope version is too old to include docutils.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation