[Doc-SIG] directive for flexible literate programming support?

Frank Siebenlist franks at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 18 00:47:12 EST 2003

Frank Siebenlist wrote:

> David Goodger wrote:

>> This has come up before.  See the thread starting at
>> <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.text.docutils.devel/777>, and
>> specifically the message at
>> <http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.docutils.devel/790> which details
>> the issues involved.  I have no problem adding a generalized literal
>> block construct, providing those issues are properly addressed.  Of
>> course, the code has to be written too ;-).
>>
>> Community participation is encouraged; without it, I doubt I'll get to
>> this any time soon.
>

> Appreciate the hint - sorry I can't be of more help.

I would love this to see this working, though.

It's maybe somewhat unconventional, but the best I can do is to offer a small
bribe, like an excellent bottle of wine or bottle of single malt, for the good
soul that is able to help me out "soon"...

Happy Holidays!
Regards, Frank.

Frank Siebenlist               franks at mcs.anl.gov
The Globus Alliance - Argonne National Laboratory