[Doc-SIG] New concept of "commands"?

Luc Saffre luc.saffre at gmx.net
Wed Dec 3 04:52:41 EST 2003

Tilt! Thank you, David. You are right. There is no necessity for
commands. "Interpreted text roles" was the concept that I missed. I had
not seen http://docutils.sourceforge.net/spec/rst/interpreted.html
or perhaps I needed your example to understand that roles are what I'm
looking for.

Okay, I hope I will soon find time to implement some examples of
application-defined roles in WebMan.

Luc