[Doc-SIG] Re: verse construct (was Re: [Docutils-develop] Parsing oddness)

Paul Moore gustav@morpheus.demon.co.uk
11 May 2002 22:38:21 +0100

David Goodger <goodger@users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> > and we should concentrate on consolidating the core, and if
> > appropriate, building our "standard library".
>
> By your use of "we" and "our", can I assume that you'll be ramping up
> your involvement?  Great!

I hope that constructive criticism counts as involvement :-) More
seriously, I'd happily get more involved, if I was sure where I could
contribute usefully. I had a look previously at doing some form of
output writer other than HTML. I would still like to do something like
that, in theory, but (a) my time is so limited that something
substantial like that is hard to manage (I get started, and then get
interrupted, and then have to start over...) and (b) I've never
managed to get up to speed with how writers should be
structured. Maybe now we have a combined docutils project, things may
have settled sown enough that I should look again.

Anyway, enough whining - if you do have anything that I could usefully
contribute (on the basis that odd half days is about all the time I
have) please let me know...

Paul.