[Doc-SIG] Applications for Docutils/reStructuredText

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Thu, 9 May 2002 09:52:04 +0100

David Goodger wrote:
> - General documentation: Engelbert Gruber is working on ReportLabs PDF
>   integration.

Great! Has he mentioned this to Andy Robinson/Reportlabs?

At the UKPython meeting last month, I talked briefly with Andy,
mentioning docutils, and aiming to follow up ('cos the match between
what we want and what they provide seems so neat). Work has pulled me in
other directions, though, so I've not had time to contact him about
either he work or doc-sig related issues - it would be good if someone
else were forming links...

"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive
continuity of ducks." - Dorothy L. Sayers, "Gaudy Night"