[Doc-SIG] New PEP: reStructuredText Standard Docstring Format

Doug Hellmann doug@hellfly.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 06:49:24 -0500

On Wednesday 27 March 2002 05:19, Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) wrote:
> Also, aren't there some tool users keeping track of events - both
> HappyDoc and one of the Wikis? Might it be worth finding out explicitly
> if they are considering adopting reStructuredText as one of their bag of
> input formats?

I've been following the progress of reST without getting too involved.  I'm
definitely considering adding support for it to HappyDoc's set of docstring
parsers.  Making it the default parser would depend on support from the
community at large.

Doug