[Doc-SIG] Python 10 Developers' Day

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 10:31:10 -0000

David Goodger wrote:
> Will anyone involved in docstring development be attending Python 10?
> Although I'd like to, I won't be attending; can't afford it.

I'm afraid I shan't be able to make it either.
Last year there was a moment where it looked like I might be able to go
as a present (!), but other things have come instead (new car, not-new
laptop, fitted shelving in the living room, etc.), and it did look
rather a lot of money to be investing, what with conference attendance
fees.

"I'm a little monster, short and stout
 Here's my horns and here's my snout
 When you come a calling, hear me shout