[Doc-SIG] Re: [Docstring-develop] pydps - new version uploaded

David Goodger goodger@users.sourceforge.net
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:03:02 -0400

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) wrote:
> http://www.tibsnjoan.co.uk/reST/pydps.tgz
> The package now contains a README.txt file at David's request

Thanks!

> (yes, it's a text file written in reST, despite my grumbles at David
> the other day about file extensions).

I think ".rtxt" is the winner, by the way.

> All this means I can now turn
> restructuredtext/spec/reStructuredText.txt into HTML and produce
> something that I find easier to read. Yeh.

I ran pydps.py on reStructuredText.txt and took a look. Wow! Very cool
to see the text come to life.

I had some trouble running it over some Python modules though
(tracebacks sent separately). I didn't see any unit test code in the
distro...

--
David Goodger    goodger@users.sourceforge.net    Open-source projects:
 - Python Docstring Processing System: http://docstring.sourceforge.net