[Doc-SIG] How to traverse a document object

Paul Moore gustav@morpheus.demon.co.uk
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 22:35:46 +0100

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 23:46:10 -0400, David Goodger
<goodger@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

>> I view blockquotes as basically a way of displaying a quotation, or =
something
>> similar, without the "..." around it.
>
>Correct.

OK.

>> As such, it would be a pretty rare thing.
>
>I've used block quotes many times. For example, see my 2001-10-17 =
Doc-SIG
>post, "horizontal rules & text divisions". Used block quotes twice.

=46air enough. It's a style thing. Your call, I guess. I suppose that as =
tend to think of reST in the context of E-Mail (in this group), quotes
aren't as common (because the standard E-Mail ">" quoting convention
takes its place).

>If we have a TeX Writer, PostScript and PDF are almost free. Can't wait!

Your wish is my command...

Paul.