[Doc-SIG] Announcing the latest version of HappyDoc, a Python documentation extraction tool.

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:03:30 +0100

Doug Hellmann wrote:
> Announcing the latest version of HappyDoc, a Python
> documentation extraction tool.

Neat stuff. As David said, looking forwards to seeing the reST
integration - essentially the first use of reST/DPS in a pre-existing
piece of software, I think, so it's bound to be interesting.

Well we're safe now....thank God we're in a bowling alley.
- Big Bob (J.T. Walsh) in "Pleasantville"