[Doc-SIG] yummy treats!

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:08:15 -0000

> It really was only meant as a joke...
>
> Thanks Alan! Whatever possessed you?

Damn - he got in first (but congrats to Alan on actually *doing* it! and
in such an impressive manner).

I'm still thinking of investigating the depths of Glaswegian
confectionary [1]_ after Christmas, though (we'll be visiting
relatives).

> Now if only someone would send me a nice new (or even
> slightly used) laptop.

Hmm - I'm afraid I've only just bought my own (slightly used) laptop,
and you shan't have it except over my cold, dead, etc.

But if someone else wants to chip in...

Tibs

.. [1] Glasgow, where they test sweets, 'cos if it doesn't
   sell in Glasgow it won't sell anywhere.

   ...where they sell half-pound bars of Caramac (a
   substance almost but not entirely unlike chocolate,
   except sweeter).

   ...where I first had tablet (basically, take
   condensed milk and render it down into a solid...)

   Glasgow, a good place to be a dentist.

"I'm a little monster, short and stout
 Here's my horns and here's my snout
 When you come a calling, hear me shout