[Doc-SIG] RE: Adding <group>, losing <package_section> and their ilk

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony@lsl.co.uk
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:26:59 -0000

David Goodger wrote:
> (I've dropped the washing machine reference from the title because
> it's TOO SILLY!)

That's OK - I hadn't thought about people's "subject" fields when
they're *replying* to the message!

There's a lot for me to digest in your reply - I shall have to mull it
over properly. Clearly I've still to understand the deep meaning of the
DPS way - but then working this sort of thing out leads one ever closer.

By the way - the diagram is getting better every time!

Specific replies/comments another time.

"No one trike will do everything... buy the whole set!" - Rob Hague