[Doc-SIG] A plea

Tim Peters tim.one@home.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:27:08 -0500

[Tony J Ibbs (Tibs)]
> [[[Of course, not feeling that someone is going to decide on a
> Pod-variant whilst I'm away would help (I wish I could remember why Pod
> was discarded as a possibility in the past, but I *really* don't have
> time to look now).

Heh.  Tibs, the Doc-SIG hasn't gotten any proposal thru in something like 4
years, so don't worry about it getting suddenly settled next week <wink>.

> Why couldn't all of these enthusiastic people have been around at the
> end of last year, eh?]]]

POD has fans just like ST has fans, and they're alike too in that public
displays of affection wax and wane according to some secret schedule only God
understands.  I doubt we'll hear much more about POD now for a while, unless
someone actually pops up with an implementation.

follow-your-muse-and-ignore-the-sewer-rats-nibbling-at-your-
    ankles-ly y'rs  - tim