[Doc-SIG] Graphics in the docs

Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:54:35 -0500

Two questions forwarded from someone who's working on a HOWTO:

>How do I have include graphics in the HOWTO ?
> ( I'd like to show the result of my hello, world, etc...,
>I have manage to include that in the HTML output but not in PDF... )
>Can I boldface certain parts of python code ( to mark
>differences...)
>in the verbatim environnement... ( I don't know how to do through)

Fred, any suggestions?

(I certainly have no objection to doing either of those things in the
HOWTOs.  They'd make conversion to DocBook or other DTD complicated,
but I don't think the HOWTOs are prime candidates for conversion to
begin with.)

--amk