[Doc-SIG] ST and DOM

Edward Welbourne Edward Welbourne <eddy@chaos.org.uk>
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:41:01 +0000 (GMT)

> Docstrings::
>
>     <!ELEMENT module (description, info?)>
>     <!ELEMENT function (declaration, description, info?)>
needs:
      <!ELEMENT class (ancestry, description, attributes, methods, info?)>
      <!ELEMENT methods (function)*>
in some sense (and I'm assuming function's declaration includes
parameter specs, which will look a lot like the attributes section of a
class; each will be dlist in one guise or another).

> I said that ordered list bullets are required.. is that
> reasonable?  Should they be '#IMPLIED' instead?
If we want to let the renderer decide whether to use numbers, letters,
etc. I imagine we'll need #IMPLIED but don't know DTDs well enough to be
sure.

	Eddy.